Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
roservice.co is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal. and interact with one another for their sale and purchase transactions. Therefore, roservice.co acts as a facilitator for such sale and all commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc, over which the seller has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
By using the Shopping services of roservice.co you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the roservice.co website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees
- By indicating user's wiliness to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users will not be allowed to purchase products where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- roservice.co is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and sellers nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of the products or services shown on the site to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Website.
- roservice.co does not at any point of time during any transaction between buyer and seller on Website come into or takes possession of the product(s) or service(s) offered by seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by seller to buyer. roservice.co shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Users.
- You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. roservice.co, does not accepts any obligations or liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its Sellers or third parties.
- The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. roservice.co is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. roservice.co will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment/COD(Cash on Delivery)confirmed against the order placed with roservice.co. The Shipment /Delivery time is an approximate time mentioned by the vendor against each product.roservice.co shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the Vendors, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of roservice.co
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein roservice.co acts only as booking agent to facilitate / integrate transactions between the Buyers and Sellers through various platforms (online web store, print ads, call centre, mail order catalogues, SMS. etc.) for various Vendors and shall in no way be responsible for any quality of product, replacement, damages, additional cost, losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users qua the products. In no event shall roservice.co, its directors, officials, representatives and employees are liable for any damages relating to products sold through its various platforms.
- roservice.co is not responsible for non-delivery, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply. It is the sole responsibility of the Vendor to dispatch the Product to the User (depending on the Product or Offer Price). Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by roservice.co, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- roservice.co will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the Vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. roservice.co reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), roservice.co has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 10 days of receipt of the product.
- Cancellation, on user's request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
- All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer except for COD/Cheque pay mode, where refund shall be processed via Pay order/Demand-draft.
- Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
- For reported defects on products with manufacturer's warranty the customer needs to contact the relevant service center of the manufacturer, respectively. roservice.co shall not be held responsible for any refund claim in such a case from the customer.
- roservice.co reserves the right to cancel any order placed using Credit Card which holds International Billing Address.
- Octroi charges may be levied on some products displayed on the site .These charges shall are not refundable and shall be borne by the customer. In the event of cancellation of the order the ,Octroi charges levied shall not be refunded.
- We (roservice.co) as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that
(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
The User agrees that roservice.co may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User's user ID and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to requests by enforcement or government agencies, etc.
Communication with Users:
roservice.co reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and User's use of this site or any product or service purchased by User on this site.
roservice.co shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
This agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.